Reaching the Chinese to reach the world
Chinese Christian Mission (CCM) was established in 1961 by the Rev. Thomas Wang in a garage in Detroit, USA. The main objective of CCM is to bring the gospel to unreached Chinese people groups all over the world. Apart from CCM International, there are 10 CCM organizations operating independently worldwide at present. CCMA, a faith and mission organization was officially established in 1993 in Sydney.
Our main ministry initially was to distribute the monthly magazine, Chinese Today, and sending out short term mission teams. By the grace of God, CCMA progressed over the past years to become a diversified entity providing various services to Chinese churches in Australia and New Zealand.
CCMA seeks sheep scattered in small towns and South Pacific, send missionaries and short-term mission teams to pasture the disciples to form a church or be adopted by a local church.
CCMA’s Statement of Faith
- We believe the Holy Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, is the inspire Word of God, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and the divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
- We believe in the one, true and living God, eternally existing in three persons-Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in God the Father, the Creator, Ruler and Sustainer of heaven and earth and everything therein.
- We believe in God the Son, Jesus Christ, true God and true man, conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross and shed His blood as an atonement for the sins of men, and was raised bodily from the dead. He ascended into heaven, where at the right hand of the Majesty on High. He now is our High Priest and Advocate. We believe in His imminent return according to His promise.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Third Person of the Godhead, who is of one substance, equal in power, and co-existent with the Father and the Son. His ministry is to convict men, regenerate the believing sinners, and to indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believers for godly living and service.
- We believe that man was created in the image and the likeness of God, but in Adam all men have fallen into sin, and as sinners men cannot save themselves, but are in need of God’s salvation.
- We believe that penitent sinners are regenerated solely by God’s grace and justified through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that there shall be a bodily resurrection of the just to eternal life, and of the unjust to eternal punishment.
- We believe that the church is one body, consisting of those regenerated by the Spirit of God and of which Christ is the Head, expressing itself in worship, fellowship, evangelism and service.