Terms and Conditions
Automatic Contribution Agreement
Making financial contributions by credit card or direct debit is a safe, easy, convenient and cost-effective way of getting more money to where it’s needed: the people who haven’t heard about gospel.
Automatic financial contributions are preferred as it saves CCMA a significant amount of money in handling, printing and postage costs. By participating in the automatic contribution system, you allow us to pass on more funds to the people in need.
You can arrange for us to direct debit your bank, building society or credit card account (Bankcard, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club) at a frequency that suits you, for example, monthly, quarterly, biannually or yearly. If you prefer to make your contributions by cheque or by money order, consider making contributions three, six, or even 12 months at a time, and make them out to the Chinese Christian Mission Australia Inc..
Please read this document thoroughly. For further enquiries regarding your contribution, please contact us by phone (02) 9893 8722 or email email@example.com
This page outlines our service commitment to you. It explains your rights, our commitment to you and your responsibilities in relation to the arrangements, including where you can go for assistance.
Our commitment to you
In terms of the automatic contribution arrangement made between us and signed by you, we undertake to debit your nominated account for the agreed amount for your support of CCMA’s ministry.
- The drawing under this automatic contribution arrangement for credit cards will occur on the 20th of the month you requested, or the following month (if your contribution details are received after the 18th of the month).
- Direct Debit contributions will occur on the 21st of the month you requested, or if any drawing is due on a non-business day, it will be debited to your account on the next business day following the scheduled drawing date.
- We will give you at least 14 days’ notice in writing when changes to the initial terms of the arrangement are made. This notice will state any changes to the initial terms.
- If you wish to discuss any changes to the initial terms, please contact us directly by calling (02) 9893 8722 during business hours, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to the arrangement
If you want to make changes to the drawing arrangements, contact us at least five (5) business days prior to the next due drawing date. These changes may include: deferring the drawing; altering the schedule; stopping an individual debit; suspending the automatic contribution; change of account details; cancelling the automatic contribution completely.
Please direct all enquiries to CCMA, rather than to your financial institution. These should be made at least five (5) business days prior to the next scheduled drawing date. All communication addressed to us should include your supporter number. All personal customer information held by us will be kept confidential, except that information provided to our financial institution to initiate the drawing from your nominated account.
- If you believe that a drawing has been initiated incorrectly, we encourage you to contact us directly by calling 1 (02) 9893 8722 during business hours or emailing email@example.com
- If you do not receive a satisfactory response from us, please contact your financial institution.
- You will receive a refund of the drawing amount if we cannot substantiate the reason for the drawing.
Note: Your financial institution will ask you to contact us to resolve your disputed drawing prior to involving them.
Your commitment to us
It is your responsibility to ensure that:
- Your nominated account can accept direct debits (your financial institution can confirm this).
- On the drawing date there are sufficient cleared funds in the nominated account.
- You advise us if the nominated account is transferred or closed (for ongoing contributions only).
- If an automatic contribution item is returned unpaid by your financial institution due to insufficient funds, we will contact you for permission to re-submit this item.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you have consent from your parent or guardian to make automatic financial contributions.
We reserve the right to cancel your automatic contribution if two (2) or more direct debits are returned unpaid by your financial institution. We will advise you to arrange an alternative contribution method.
Tracking your use
If you do not wish to receive any cookies you may set your browser to either notify you when they are being used, or refuse them altogether. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas or take advantage of certain features on our website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a series of data characters that, when programed into a website, is placed by the web server into the browser’s application folder on your computer. Once placed onto your computer, the cookie will allow the website to ‘recognise’ you as a unique individual. Cookies do not collect data from your hard drive.
Can I remove cookies from my hard drive?
Yes, cookies can be removed from your hard drive. Also, depending on the type of web browser and what browser version you use, you may be able to change the properties on your cookie file so cookies are not used or saved. Please check with your browser provider for more information on removing cookies.